For the ones who are not so tech savvy, OutlookAttachView is minor software that has been designed in a brilliant manner which is used to Extract and view all the attachments from your Microsoft Outlook email account.
MOST IMPORTANT BENEFIT
You will have to make sure that you know about all the benefits so that you can enjoy all of them while using the software.
- It has a lot of customization to be handled and that depends on the type of user using it. The best part of this software is that it does not need to be installed in the PC to be run. So one can also carry it in their pen drive and run it whenever, wherever.
SOME MORE POSITIVE ASPECTS
If you are still not convinced, then also you will have to read up the rest of the privileges as well.
- If you are still not convinced, then you will be glad to hear about the fact that this software does not let the Windows Registry section to receive any new entries. Thus, it also does not leave any files after the program removal.
- It has been designed to be a portable one and that means that you can carry it wherever you like to. The layout of the tool is totally lucid so that the beginners can also use it in the best possible manner and make the necessary adjustments in accordance to their suitability.
LUCID FOR THE USERS
This is another important aspect and it is the main reason why people love to have this software installed on their device.
- All you have to do is to select an Outlook Profile and then you have to specify the date and the message size range so that you can prepare for the scanning. Then you have to fill the 'From' and 'to' strings so that the messages can be extracted and also select the direction of the message.
- The attachments, once displayed, can be copied to another file so that you can save them as well for later use. The best part of this is that it only uses the CPU and the system memory and thus it does not put any extra load on the computer as well.
This Outlook attach view is the kind of lucid software that provides a lot of options to the users and helps them extract all sorts of attachments so that they can be viewed and also saved for later use. This is really popular as well as friendly software for all the Outlook email users.
Changes on the new version:
Added option to append log lines to the existing log file instead creating a new one. This option was added to 'Copy Selected Files To' window and as command-line option - /LogFileAppend
OutlookAttachView Reviews (Add your review!)